Title: Dancing in the Street
Label: Starbucks Entertainment
Date: March 31/09
How many times in a row I've played it: This album is on constant play at my work.
1. Cleo's Mood - Jr Walker and the All Stars
2. I'll go crazy - James Brown and the Famous Flames
3. Dancing in the street - Martha Reeves and the Vandellas
4. Shop Around - The Miracles
5. You beat me to the punch - Mary Wells
6. Let's get it on - Marvin Gaye
7. Someday we'll be together - Diana Ross and the Supremes
8. Uptight (Everything's alright) - Stevie Wonder
9. Please, Mr. Postman - The Marvelettes
10. Just my imagination (running away from me) - The Temptations
11. I heard it through the grapevine - Gladys Knight and the Pips
12. I want you back - Jackson 5
13. Do you love me? - The Contours
14. I can't help myself (sugar pie, honey bunch) - The Four Tops
15. Prisoner of love - James Brown
16. At last - Etta James
These tunes make me want to: open all the windows in my condo and clean...I don't know why...
Comments: We have this cd on constant rotation at work. Especially since Lauren is in love with that Jackson 5 song. I swear to you I have heard it a total of 5 times alone today! We are always singing and dancing along to it. I had to buy it!
Now playing: The Four Tops - I can't help myself (Sugar pie, honey bunch)